In this episode, Jeff and Amelia discuss:
• The story of CityWire and how it has expanded into the USA.
• The rapidly growing RIA community and their growth in the industry.
• What the Best-In-Class RIAs are doing that makes them stand out.
• Those things that may be holding a firm back from thriving.
• The independent RIAs are the future, this is where the growth is.
• For young females in the industry, find a female mentor that can help you grow and expand your skills in the industry.
• Ask questions. People want to teach and they want to help you.
• Treat your employees as business owners, not employees. Give them freedom to help your firm grow and evolve and expand.
"Challenge yourself. Do things you’re afraid of." — Amelia Garland
Connect with Amelia Garland:
Show: CityWire Advice Around the World
LinkedIn: Amelia Garland
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: