In this episode, Jeff & Brent discuss:
• Thoughts on the Corona Virus situation regarding your employees, clients, and community.
• How Brent went from Intern to a gun-slinging entrepreneur to a successful CEO.
• Different stages of business development evolution.
• Be a pro-active thought leader.
• Combining Organic and Inorganic Growth.
• What we do now, during this crisis, will go a long way with your clients and community.
• For the first $100MM just go out and get it.
• Speak anywhere that will have you, teach education courses, attend community events, etc.
• Be a pro-active thought-leader in the community or on social media.
"In the early days, throw a lot of seeds out, and do lots of things." — Brent Brodeski
Connect with Brent Brodeski:
Website: Savant Capital
LinkedIn: Brett Brodeski