In this episode, Jeff and Michael discuss:
• Michael’s journey to where he is today as a well-known financial speaker and writer.
• How what’s old is new again pertains to the financial advisor world.
• Succession plans and continuity plans for your business.
• Making sure your client is a client, not just a pot of money.
• It takes about a year to get through each phase of Know, Like, and Trust.
• Firms that now work with the most affluent clients today, started middle market back in the day.
• Build for what you do – it was done 20-30 years ago with less technology and less resources.
• If you want to serve a different clientele, build a different business to serve that clientele.
"Ask yourself, what would you do for work if the money didn’t matter." — Michael Kitces
Connect with Michael Kitces:
Show: Nerd’s Eye View
YouTube: Michael Kitces
LinkedIn: Michael Kitces
Pinterest: Michael Kitces
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: