In this episode, Jeff and Jeff discuss:
• Jeff’s professional journey into financial advising and how he built his current business.
• Personal development and coaching.
• The three-step process of becoming a client.
• Creating boundaries and balance in your work and life.
• Sell yourself, your process, and your abilities, not just your product.
• Having a coach is the way to go – keeping you on point, focused, and becoming the best version of whatever you want to do.
• It is more enjoyable to work with a coach and you get better results than working by yourself.
• The planning is the most important thing done every day.
"You don’t pay us to make the plan, you pay us to change the plan." - Jeff Brown
Connect with Jeff Brown:
Facebook: Brown Wealth Management Group
LinkedIn: Brown Wealth Management Group
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: