In this episode, Jeff and John discuss:
• John’s professional journey and what lead him to the forming of Advisor Growth Strategies.
• Finding and retaining fantastic talent.
• The tactic of compensation and equity mandates.
• Thinking readiness and preparedness.
• The single biggest consideration is how you come through to independence.
• Changing pricing through transition gives you a chance to reset and recalibrate the value.
• If your objective as a firm is to grow, you always have to be looking for talent.
• All firms have value, but 4% of the independent market controls 60% of the assets.
"You really have to have a strong conviction as to why you’re doing it." — John Furey
Connect with John Furey:
LinkedIn: John Furey & Advisor Growth Strategies LLC
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: