In this episode, Jeff and Brit discuss:
• How Brit evolved from a retail space to embracing her background and love of finances.
• The creation of SavviHer to better serve women in the financial advising world.
• The impact of women in the wealth management field.
• How financial advisors can utilize the resources provided by SavviHer to best serve their female clientele.
• Women, historically, have felt underrepresented and misunderstood by the financial services space.
• Introducing girls and young women to the wealth management field early will give them an idea of a field that they may have known nothing about.
• Courses are currently available, with more to come, and there are more formats of content available through SavviHer to help everyone understand financial management.
• It pays to start now and learn and understand your options.
"The mission of SavviHer is to empower every woman to own her financial future. Women can, and should, do this." — Brit Leiser
*Connect with Brit Leiser: *
Pinterest: SavviHer | Personal Finance
LinkedIn: Brittan Leiser
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: