In this episode, Jeff and Lou discuss:
• Why it is often hard for advisors to relinquish control to allow their businesses to grow.
• Where too much or too little time is spent when an advisor cannot break into the next level of success.
• Changing the way you operate and your mindset as your firm grows.
• The importance of having a succession agreement.
• You have to fire yourself from certain responsibilities, hire the right people who can do the job better than you, and find a way to retain them in your company.
• The ceiling of complexity is often hit when growing your business and you won’t be able to break through until something changes.
• Do the things that you enjoy doing coupled with doing things that you do well.
• Having a succession plan is important for your family, your company, and your clients.
"If you want to be relevant and think about change in the future, you have to accept the fact that this next generation of investors may have different needs in their early stages." — Jeff Concepcion
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: