The Evolving Advisor Podcast
Ep 011: Jeff Concepcion & Lou Camacho: Highlights of 2019 and a Sneak Peak of 2020
In this episode, Jeff and Lou discuss:
- Listening to the marketplace to find out wants, needs, and pain points.
- Streamlining processes and systems and delegating for growth.
- The struggles of growth years and the reward that comes after.
- Talent and cross-training.
- Advisors value choice, they want to grow their practice, but they want to do it meaningfully.
- Think about what you do that drives the needle, then think about what needs done that someone could probably do better than you.
- Businesses reinvest – in people, human capital, technology, structure.
- There is power and leverage in cross-training, especially for small and mid-sized firms.
"I want people cross-trained so that if someone's out, if someone leaves the firm, whatever the case may be, we have redundancy, but more importantly, scale." — Lou Camacho
Connect with Lou Camacho:
LinkedIn: Lou Camacho
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: