In this episode, Jeff and Lou discuss:
• Listening to the marketplace to find out wants, needs, and pain points.
• Streamlining processes and systems and delegating for growth.
• The struggles of growth years and the reward that comes after.
• Talent and cross-training.
• Advisors value choice, they want to grow their practice, but they want to do it meaningfully.
• Think about what you do that drives the needle, then think about what needs done that someone could probably do better than you.
• Businesses reinvest – in people, human capital, technology, structure.
• There is power and leverage in cross-training, especially for small and mid-sized firms.
"I want people cross-trained so that if someone's out, if someone leaves the firm, whatever the case may be, we have redundancy, but more importantly, scale." — Lou Camacho
Connect with Lou Camacho:
LinkedIn: Lou Camacho
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: