In this episode, Jeff and Ron discuss:
• Ron’s impressive career journey from wanting to quit the business to his innovating and pioneering path in financial advising.
• The dimensions of trust and how to move up the dimensions.
• The evolution of digital connection to the future of the financial advising industry.
• Putting yourself, your physical health, and your mental health as a priority.
• Think about the heirarching between customer, client, and advocate with those that you work with and serve. How are you moving your customers to become clients then to advocates?
• People crave connection. Even in times like these where we are so isolated, we need to find ways to connect with one another however we can.
• Complacency is the most common form of business cancer - you must be able to adjust and challenge yourselves to better yourself and your company.
• Balance leads to growth, growth leads to balance.
• Build whitespace into your calendar - thinking is something we should all spend more time doing.
"Reinvent yourself before your competition forces you to." — Ron Carson
Connect with Ron Carson:
Dreamweaver Foundation: Dreamweaver.org
Book: Proven in the Trenches
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: